We are currently looking for a talented Java/AEM Developer with strong experience within BackEnd AEM delivery projects. The successful candidate must have a strong understanding of agile methodologies, Java development and support experience in online applications using AEM and exceptional communication abilities.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a highly skilled team of professionals who will be engaging in the operations of a high-profile client using the cutting-edge technologies.
- Solid knowledge of AEM building blocks
- Identifying and collaboratively implementing improvement opportunities in the AEM space to achieve best practice.
- Providing and designing solutions for an array of technical and business problems
- Leveraging Agile ceremonies and Continuous Improvement practices to incrementally address skills and knowledge improvements in AEM.
- Developing solution design and working with modern technology landscapes
- Software development projects demonstrating understanding and experience in all aspects of the Development Lifecycle
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant field
- Experience with Java programming.
- At least 2 years’ experience working with Agile methodologies
- At least 2 years’ experience working with Adobe Experience Manager (or CQ5), preferably AEM 6.1
- Agile development practices such as TDD / BDD, CI/CD, test automation, pair programming etc.
- Strong analytical and technical problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience of micro-services architecture and integration patterns
- Solid understanding of Content Management Systems and their deployment in middle to large organizations
Nice to Have:
- Solution design and development experience on complex system integration and/or digital projects
- Experience on Digital transformation projects.
- Amazon Web Services cloud computing technology
- Experience with integration of AEM with e-Commerce solutions