An excellent opportunity is available for a Senior Node.js Architect to lead a highly qualified team of professionals. The successful candidate must have exceptional experience with Node.js, along with strong leadership skills and excellent technical understand working on APIs in a service architecture, ideally with experience in AWS service hosting.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to lead and collaborate with a highly skilled team as they engage in the operations of a high-profile client, utilizing cutting edge technologies.
- Directing design and implementation strategies.
- Collaborating with team on solving business problems and technical challenges.
- Designing, developing and integrating a range of systems and applications.
- Participating in the entire agile development life-cycle (from requirements to deployment)
- Building and leading a top-grade development team.
- Managerial Experience
- Used to working from a task management system (JIRA, GitHub issues, etc.)
- Hands on AWS knowledge and familiarity with DevOps methodology.
- Knowledge and understanding of service oriented architectures and RESTful web services.
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Hands-on experience with Node.js, RESTful API’s, SQL.
- Commitment to test code coverage and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Ability to plan, design, build, test, implement and support ongoing product requirements.
- Experience with Docker containers.
- Knowledge of Redis, API and system architecture, Linux server deployment, CI, automated testing, and continuous deployment.
Nice to Have:
- Active member of the development community – meet-ups, blogs, GitHub commits, etc.
- Well-versed in document-based databases such as MongoDB.