Technical Sales Consultant
Strut Digital is an innovative DevOps and cloud consulting practice with a difference. We not only specialise in DevOps and managed services, but we are also the experts in cloud automation.
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced Technical Sales Consultant to join a progressive company in the world of automation.
- Qualifying & driving sales activities; delivering service across a variety of account sizes
- Work alongside the leadership team. participating in forecasting and go-to-market strategy, discussions driving revenue growth and achieving monthly target
- Seek, find and capitalise on new business opportunities
- Analyse tenders and submit applications wherever profitable
- Establish key relationships with potential and existing customers
- Educating customers on the value proposition of Managed AWS
- Participating in architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the Cloud
- Participating in forecasting and go-to-market strategy discussions
- Attending all AWS partner and Company led events
- Working with marketing to help shape the Managed AWS message and marketing events
- Experience in pricing Agile projects
- Professional sales training & sales process knowledge is required
- Solid experience in selling AWS as a hosted platform
- Expertise around AWS product, AWS architectural best practice and pricing
- AWS Business Professional & AWS Technical Professional accreditation’s are required
- Solid experience positioning cloud technology to the Enterprise market is required
- Strong negotiation and follow-up skills
- Ability to work under pressure and carry a sales quota
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Passion for educating, training, designing and building cloud computing systems for diverse customers
This is a very exciting role which will offer you an unparalleled career opportunity. If you feel you meet the requirements listed above and the role excites you and you would like to know more; please feel free to call me to discuss confidentially about the role. I would also love to see a copy of your cv, preferably in a Word doc.